Organized Crime Enforcement
The Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau (OCEB) engages in proactive,
intelligence-led investigations targeting organized crime groups and
criminality in Ontario.
The Bureau includes:
- Biker Enforcement Unit (BEU)
- Drug Enforcement Section (DES)
- Identity Crimes Unit (ICU)
- Illegal Gambling Unit (IGU)
- Provincial Asset Forfeiture Unit (PAFU)
- Provincial Auto Theft Team (PATT)
- Provincial Organized Crime Enforcement Team (POCET)
- Provincial Weapons Enforcement Unit (PWEU)
- Repeat Offenders Parole Enforcement (ROPE)
More information about the activities and responsibilities of the Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau can be found in the What We Do section of this site.