The Ontario Provincial Police only accepts e-mailed applications. As of January 1, 2013, we are no longer accepting mailed in applications packages. Prior to submitting an application you must meet the prerequisites outlined on our web site; including obtaining a Certificate of Results (C.O.R.). Do not submit an application if you do not meet the minimum standards or if you are not prepared to participate in all stages of the recruitment process.
Please follow the OPP Checklist of Mandatory Information list to ensure that you send all of the required documentation. Incomplete applications will not be accepted, and will be returned to you with instructions to re-apply with all the required documents.
Please complete the full application package. Do not skip any pages or forms within:
Download the Application Package Here
Your application package must include the following supporting documents. Please ensure your documents are submitted as a single PDF in the following order:
- Application for the Position of Constable
- Applicant Survey Form
- Copy of valid Certificate of Results (C.O.R.) and any letters regarding updated tests (if applicable)
- Cover letter and Resume
- Copies of all high school and post secondary transcripts (completed/incompleted programs)
- Copies of Certificates (if applicable)
- Copies Reference letters (signed, dated and less than 5 years old)
- Checklist of Mandatory Information Form
- Copy of Drivers Licence and Birth Certificate. If born outside of Canada Citizenship and/or Landed Immigrant status
- Completed Authorization for Release of Information (signed/witnessed).
For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to keep all of the original documentation as you will be required to produce them at various stages throughout the OPP constable hiring process.
Be aware that this is a competitive process and completing the application does not guarantee continuation in the recruitment process. It is important that you use the application to sell yourself and provide important information to Uniform Recruitment for your application to be properly assessed, such as additional languages, volunteer experience, etc. Once reviewed you will receive notification on the status of your application either through e-mail or Canada Post.
Please ensure you enter the correct information when completing your application and that your e-mail address is valid. If any of your information has changed or if you need to add further documents to your file, it is your responsibility to notify the OPP Recruitment Unit immediately. E-mail is our primary mode of communicating with applicants during the initial stages of the application process. Please check your e-mail account regularly.
PDF document(s) must be viewed with Acrobat Reader